2012年11月11日星期日

summer 2011 nike mag shoes fresh take who can resist the temptation

nike look the other way, "nike store australia don't tamper with, careful wound!""I said, this is not important!"Extraordinary capture nike shoulders, "why not dare to look at me, you look at me?Give me a chance, let me take care of you!"Have to say, ordinary express too suddenly, nike temporarily between, was not ready to accept others prepared, "we don't say it, OK?"

nike some deflated to lower the head, "Nike Heels was too impulsive, sorry, you when I said nothing!"Don't know why, nike hear ordinary say so, but a heart actually, very uncomfortable, "I'm not" "I'm not good!I am not the impulsive!In fact, I have always felt that what's nike is more suitable for you.

This moment nike understand why ordinary hide Nangong more, why in Nangong goes after, appeared in her window."Nike Air Max 2012 didn't like nike, he reconciled, but I thought he was a good friend, confidant, that's it!"In fact, even nike do not know why they want to explain, Ken just because she does not want to see ordinary like that!

没有评论:

发表评论