2013年2月24日星期日

the best pink ghd styler shops are on the internet

"I warned ghd sale, I am not a dog is a wolf, let go, GHD the unscrupulous contractors, washing plate princess, flat-chested country queen, I'm big breast beauty sister dear embrace!"Listen to it so loudly, all the people present were not consciously move your eyes to GHD's chest, GHD aware of their eyes, ferocious stare back: "what are you looking at!"

People quickly look away, look at the sky, the land into land, who dare not provoke angry girl."I said, washing plate princess, flat-chested queen......Ah......ghd hair straighteners the bad contract, let me go, let me go!"Take out of a root vines lousy choice of word dog wound into a ball from the underground, exposing only the head, vine rose higher and higher, and started to make a circular motion, faster and faster, "stop......Stop......I was wrong.

"For now, late, and ghd nz the color dog, get out!"The girl angry difficult flat, vine loose puppy bound, due to the strong centrifugal force, the dog quickly toward the horizon, edge trimming can hear it, shouting: "i......The wolf......No, not at all.The dog......I'll be back!Ah ah ah......"

没有评论:

发表评论