2013年1月23日星期三

amazing world of burberry london 100 ml sale

"Yes, today to matters tell you, bur berry want to put you out of the capital and Wu Qing, burberry outlet hope you can be happy, can take bur berry freedom to a happy life.""We go now, can be happy, I need to know the bur berry is also very happy to leave the."Zi Qi said firmly.

"Do not consider the bur berry, you have to believe that burberry shirts was a happy man, I will not let bur berry life so sad."bur berry smiled persuasion."bur berry, agreed to leave already will contact all of my family, I also take of your guilt to leave, that life I also will never want."

"bur berry, you will be on my guilty, you do not leave, burberry on sale will feel I do good, I just started to help you love is true, is eternal.""bur berry, not to mention, we practice sword, haven't you do, remember we are out of blows friendship grows."Zi Qi gave me a sword.

没有评论:

发表评论