2013年1月22日星期二

in 2010 the most beautiful burberry perfume new dazzle the lens

bur berry busy let a person feel warm, but hate guilt, he is proud of the capital, is the current champion, owe him, burberry on sale do not know what he is also."For a rest."I gave bur berry poured a cup of tea."bur berry, like the yard now?"The more a lot of flowers, is still growing, brand-new furniture industry has added a new take on an altogether new aspect, the house has a deep sense of warmth.

"bur berry, burberry coat felt the taste of home."My mouth and a smile.bur berry did not speak, the face has two clouds, see he is touched, but my words and how much he give me love?Drinking tea look up at the stars, stars in the sky shining, seem to whisper to one another, as if in a laugh.bur berry long time not relaxed, casual, casual wear, casual laugh, have a childhood feeling.

bur berry, thank you.burberry usa sent the gratitude from."bur berry, I don't want to say thank you, if you let me go with you."Calm eyes have lonely taste."No, bur berry doesn't thank you, heart, let you stay with me only got you, bur berry."In my heart is not to say, it will not feel so hypocritical.

没有评论:

发表评论