2013年1月22日星期二

find yourself with cheap chi straightener target

Gave the "I love you, for the other woman naturally heartless!" chi flat irons squinting look askance at her, paused for a moment, and asked hum: woman early in the morning to run which went? I Instead of telling you chi, without my permission, you can not leave my side a half step? "

Too far, you is not overbearing? "chi Daimei wrinkled, faint with anger Shuimou." If I want to go look easy, is it nor can it? '"You -" chi is blocked by her words, see that she seems angry, feel the soft tone, "a woman, I do not want to limit you always, just opened his eyes in the morning, no chi see you me, my heart is not practical. later where you are going, at least give me say, lest I worried about uneasy, understand? "

"Well, do not say that." chi flat iron depressed heart irritability, short-channel: "I'll give you the blood of the whole soup stew, you quickly while hot drink." Then, she went to the table edge of the open food containers, brought out a stew soup went to the bedside.

没有评论:

发表评论