2013年1月30日星期三

china red end actress collective hit chi hair tools flat iron

Suddenly hear this soon a long absence, a long, long time, "the lady" chi straightener could not help but shivers heart, then heartache. Were heavy pain, deep, deep pain, like a surging tide rolling strikes instantly invasion all over her limbs."Oh, chi? Excellency called the wrong person?" She choked back the pain of the heart, the mouth slightly evoke pulled a blur of extreme irony also extremely cold smile. "What affectionately called ah longchamp outlet! However, if I remember correctly, your chi should be the Flying Mist Princess! Hao country?!!

"No, I did not and marry!" chi hair straightener hastily said, "heart child, my wife in the eyes never only you one!, I never loved anyone except you!""chi, you is not want me to give you a chance to explain? You want to tell me five years ago that an injury is just a misunderstanding? You want to tell me you actually love me want me to forget everything and you start again? "

Heart child, you're not all know? "chi iron surface stained lighted up, Mouzhong affectionate like a real, layers of pouring out the spread of" heart child, five years ago, is indeed a misunderstanding, a false drama chi did not betray you, I called the Flying Mist woman simply did not occur to any relationship. cardiac child, I love you, and there are a lot of things little by little, I need to explain to you, I hope you can give me the time to me the opportunity to listen to me slowly "

没有评论:

发表评论