2013年1月9日星期三

chi hair care tools forth your troubles

Two in the living room is deadlocked, chi hair products back.CHI like to see the savior, to very excited flew solemnly around. Hu Li exaggeration, ran directly to the solemn embrace live. "Heavy, I missed you, you think I do not?"CHI kick put Hu Li kicked "roll, actually my bully, you want to live!"

Hu Li kick on exaggerated is chi Chuaidao the sofa, full of grievances, "I did not bully you, she bullied me, my whole body to see the light, I I! I do not live." Said END burst into into the room closed.the CHI Yilengyileng the solemn this roommate who "Is he all right?"

"Never mind,http://www.chihairstraightenerv.com/ do not care for him, must in the company abused, home-drawing." chi iron nonchalantly off his jacket, no image of the cross lying on the sofa."He is doing what?" CHI could not think of a such a delicate boy will do what work, what does the special occupational, or say "I", "me", adding that "people", twisted dead.

没有评论:

发表评论